Monday, November 12, 2012

One of those days.

Today did not start out well.

I forgot to take dinner out of the freezer to defrost for tonight.
I had to stand out in the cold rain for far too long this morning.
I had to walk around with a wet foot due to said rain.
(Maybe also because I need new work shoes.)
I apparently put my underwear on inside-out this morning.
And didn't realize that until the second time I used the bathroom.
Later, I walked in to a door while I was opening it.
(Good luck figuring out the logistics on that one.)

But everyone has had a day like that, right?

No? Just me?

2 comments:

  1. You are not alone. The other day I almost slammed into the door at work because for some reason I thought it was an automatic door. The doors at my workplace have never changed and they have never been automatic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops :) To be honest, I was hoping for some solidarity on the underwear inside-out part, because I mean seriously, wtf?

      Delete