Sunday, November 4, 2012

How life is best lived.

This post was originally published over the summer. Yes, I'm a cheater!

To be honest, I don't remember what caused me to click on a link from here to here, but I'm glad I did. I don't typically entertain ideas of my ever becoming a Blogger, by which I mean maintaining a blog as a professional (or even semi-professional) venture. A lot of the time I do enjoy blogging; others I wonder why I bother with it.

But, this. This I really liked.

"[...] at least when you die you'll have literally thousands of essays, comments, and photos about how you thought life is best lived. And that's pretty awesome."

Perhaps I'm putting a bit of my own interpretation in to this, but what I'm taking away is: Write. And keep writing. Over time, your writing and whatever else you incorporate in to your blog will evolve in to a Compilation of Life in General, at least as you perceive it. If there are other people who take some interest in your perspective and want to participate and create a discussion, that is great. If not, you've still created something fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment